Wednesday, April 22, 2009

E for E- 2009

Well, it is done! Tonight I put the finishing touches on the presentation that I will be sharing as I teach at the Equipped for Excellence conference this Saturday. Last year I attended the conference and was taught by someone, who let's just say was a little suspect. I remember walking out of the conference last year thinking, "I sure would like a chance at that!" Well, be careful what you ask for!

If you are not sure what E for E is all about, let me explain. This event is a regional conference for people who teach Sunday School. I am honored and excited to teaching at the conference this year. I was asked to teach the advanced track for teachers of adults with school aged children through teenagers. I have pulled together a variety of resources and it has been exciting to pull it all together into one cohesive presentation.

This year Johnny Hunt, the president of the Southern Baptist Convention will be giving the keynote message. Hard choices...who should I go hear teach, Todd or Johnny Hunt?

I would appreciate your prayers leading up to and on Saturday. I 'll be sure to post later to let you know how it went. I am posting a link below to a Steven Curtis Chapman song entitled "One Heartbeat at a Time." It was written for mothers, but I think us dads can relate to it too. I will be sharing this song with my group on Saturday!

In Christ,
Todd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppOJkyYonIg

No comments:

Post a Comment